BRAND: YOKOGAWA / YDK
TYPE: CMZ-900 INVERTER BOARD – M PWM INV BD Assy – AS V8123WE
This Inverter Boar – M PWM INV BD Assy – AS V8123WE for Yokogawa / YDK CMZ-900 Gyrocompass.
ABOUT CMZ-900 GYROCOMPASS
A gyrocompass detects the true north by means of a fast-spinning rotor, which is suspended with no friction and is influenced by gravity and rotation of the Earth. A gyrocompass consequently indicates a ship’s heading. CMZ900 series has been type approved in accordance with International Maritime Organization (IMO) standards.
1) A modular design saves the space. Master compass can be integrated in the autopilot steering stand.
2) Manual speed error correction
3) External heading sensor can back up the heading outputs.
4) Serial data output IEC 61162-2 (high-speed transmission)
5) A unique anti-vibration mechanism enhanced by the velocity damping effect of high viscous oil, provides superior damping of vibration and decoupling of shock at sea.
6) A small and lightweight container enhances the follow up speed. The gyrocompass reading changes smoothly and does not lag when a small ship rapidly changes course.
7) Easy maintenance and long maintenance periods
– Titanium capsule and electrodes are employed at lower hemisphere of Gyrosphere. Purity is maintained inside of the container, and maintenance interval is then longer-dated.
– The container is divided into two pieces at bottom when overhauled. Ship’s crew can replace Gyrosphere in case of emergency.
8) The restart time can be preset from 1 to 99 hours.
– Power supply : 24V DC and/or 100V to 220V AC
– Heading outputs
– Serial data : 3 circuits
– Steppers : 1 circuit (0.3A max.)
– Repeater compasses : 3 circuits
– Analog heading and quadrant : 1 circuit each
– Analog ROT : 3 circuits
– External heading sensor : 1 circuit (Back-up of the heading outputs)
– Manual speed error correction
– 24V DC (20V to 30V DC) and/or 100V / 110V / 115V / 220V AC, 50/60Hz, shingle-phase (MKR027 AC adapter is required.)
Serial interface : IEC61162-1
Transmission convention: Serial asynchronous form
Signaling rate : 4800bps
HDT Heading, true
THS True heading and status
HDG Heading, deviation and variation
HDM Heading, magnetic
HRC Heading/ROT (Yokogawa inherent)
1) Settling time : Within 5 hours (Usable accuracy in approx. 2 hours)
– Static : ±0.25°× sec Lat. (Lat. = latitude)
– Dynamic : ±0.75°× sec Lat. (Lat. = latitude)
3) Follow-up accuracy : 0.1° or less
4) Maximum follow-up speed : 30°/s
1) Permissible roll and pitch angle: ±40°
2) Permissible vibration
0 to 8.3Ｈｚ 3mmP-P or less
8.3 to 25Ｈｚ 0.35mmP-P or less
25 to 50Ｈｚ 0.1mmP-P or less
3) Permissible ambient temperature
Master compass: -15℃ to +55℃
Master compass: -10℃ to +50℃ (Operating)
Bering repeater compass: -25℃ to +70℃
4) EMC: IEC 60945 4th edition
We can supply to world wide and we can give service in all Turkey Ports. Keep in touch with us.