DEVICE: Navtex, WeatherFax, Antenna
TYPE: FAX-5 Active Antenna
This Unit Furuno Navtex and WeatherFax Antenna FAX-5.
Furuno weather fax systems all require an antenna of appropriate length. The Furuno FAX5 Active Coupler Antenna is one of the antennas that will fulfill this requirement.
- Active coupler antenna for full range reception
- Includes a 15 meter cable
- Frequency Range: 80kHz to 30mHz
- A21515, A21525, A21815, A21825 Communications Consoles
- AA50 Watch Receiver
- DSC60, DSC6A Watch Receivers
- FAX207, FAX208A, FAX210/AC, FAX210/DC, FAX214/AC, FAX214/DC, FAX30 Weather Facsimile Receiver/Recorders
- RC1515, RC1525, RC1540, RC1815, RC1825, RC1840 Communications Consoles
FAX5 coupler antenna requirements for weather fax units:
Furuno weather fax systems all require an antenna of appropriate length. This includes either a long wire or backstay type.
Alternately, a FAX5 antenna coupler can be used which will receive both 80kHz 25mHz weather fax and 490 or 518 kHz NAVTEX (if installed) frequencies.
The FAX5 coupler requires a 2.6 meter (~ 8-feet) fiberglass or stainless steel whip antenna for maximum receiving range.
Note: A standard 4-foot antenna is too short for proper operations and will cause poor receive sensitivity.
We can supply to world wide and we can give service in all Turkey Ports. Keep in touch with us.